The opportunity has arisen to join the greenkeeping team at Hexham Golf Club in Northumberland.
We are looking for a Greenkeeper/Mechanic to join the existing team. The right candidate will need to be motivated, driven and looking to further their career at one of the regions' most prestigious clubs. Working under the Head Greenkeeper, you will be part of a team of 5 greens staff.
Hexham Golf Club is committed to producing the very best standards for our members and their guests, together with setting up a course capable of hosting county and national events.
The ideal candidate therefore should:
- Hold an industry related qualification such as NVQ level 2 or equivalent
- Have mechanical experience (preferably with greenkeeping machinery)
- Have a minimum of 2 years greenkeeping experience
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Be looking to further their career through training and qualifications and for further responsibility when it arises
Applicants should send their CV with a covering letter stating why you are interested in the post to:
Chris Brown, Club Manager, Hexham Golf Club, Spital Park, Hexham, Northumberland NE46 3RZ or by email to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 16th February 2018